2019-2nd Semester Course Pre-Selection
- 2019 2nd Semester Course Pre-Selection Time Table
※ Acceptance to a course will be determined randomly by the system if the number of students selecting the same course exceeds the course’ max limit.
2019/12/23 (Mon.) 12:00 pm inquire the Student/Course Information System, under the title of 2019-2nd Course Table.
1. Acceptance to a course will be determined randomly by the system if the number of students selecting the same course exceeds the course’ max limit.
2. Course selection system will undergo update procedure at 2019/12/24 –2019/12/27, 2-3 pm. Course selection program will be handled immediately on the same day. No Pre-selection is available during this period. Please make a note of above.
3. Opens 24/7 during open hours except system maintenance.
Full-Time (F/T) Senior year /Undergraduate
From 2019/12/24 (Tue.) 10:00am
To 2018/12/27(Fri.) 5:00 pm
Continuing education, senior year/Undergraduate
All students (F/T undergraduate, continuing education, 80 credit-hours, masters, OJT master, and Ph.D.）
From 2019/12/25(Wed.) 10:00am
To 2019/12/27(Fri.) 5:00 pm
Course selection result published
2020/1/10 (Fri.) 3:00pm Please login the Student Information System for the 2019-2nd schedule and the result of pre-selection.
★【Delayed graduation students】Course selection period is expected to open from 2020/2/1 (Sat.) to 2020/2/25 (Tue.). The official announcement published at the Office of Academic Affairs shall prevail.
- How to log into course selection website:
Asia University homepage →click on「Course Selection inquiry」→ enter Student ID and password；Or use this URL to directly enter the course selection system: http://126.96.36.199/sel_eng/. (The password is the same as the password for Student Information System. Please change your password routinely to prevent ID theft. For forgotten password, go to Student Information System and click the「Forgotten password」on the upper side of the page, or call Information Office at Ext. 3511 for assistance.)
- Important rules for pre-selection:
(1) Up to 4 courses in all 4 liberal arts disciplines may be selected, but the system will randomly determine up to 2 courses.
(2) Up to 2 courses per person (randomly reduced to 1 by the system) in Physical Education (PE) IV for F/T undergraduate are allowed in pre-selection. Selection of PE beyond one’s respective year is strictly prohibited.
(3) Ow to operate the course selection system:
＊To add a「department-specific requirement / elective」course, please first search ‘Department’ column according to your ‘Department’ and ‘Year’ in the course selection system before you add a course. (Contact your department for specific rules of taking cross-department and/or year-specific core curriculum courses).
＊To add a「general education course」, please select General Education button in the course selection system, and select desired discipline.
＊To add a 「basic education course」, please select Basic Education button and the drop-down menu will display the respective semester’s basic education courses.
＊To add a 「physical education course (4)」, please select Physical Education button in the course selection system, and the drop-down menu will display the respective semester’s physical education courses.
(4) The system will automatically add department-specific required courses into your course schedule; you are not required to select manually.
(5) During pre-selection period, you may check for the max limit and real time sign-up result for all courses in the Course Inquiry System. After the pre-selection period, the acceptance of a course with a number of students signing up for it exceeding its max limit will be determined randomly by the system. The acceptance result will be published officially at 2020/1/10 (Fri.) 3:00pm at the Student Information System, under the title of 2019-2nd Course Table.
4.Students not completing the「Teacher Evaluation System」 and 「Membership Suggestion Questionnaire」will be blocked for course pre-selection. Please complete them at 「Student Information System」→「Teacher/Homeroom Satisfaction Questionnaire」 before going to the course pre-selection system. Students who fail to complete pre-selection must add/cancel course selection within the opening week of the semester, and the add/cancel period will be announced officially by the Office of Academic Affairs.
5、For further information, please visit the website of the Office of Academic Affairs (http://ac.asia.edu.tw). For curriculum issues, please contact Curriculum Section, specific department office, or General Education Center (Ext.6171) or Center for Development of Lang. & Teaching Res(Ext.6296). For system issues, please contact Information Office (Ext.3511).